MOHABA GmbH & Co KG takes your privacy seriously and wants to ensure that your privacy is protected when you use the MOHABA GmbH & Co KG website. For this reason, we have created this information on data processing, in which we explain our handling of your data. We reserve the right to adjust the content from time to time. It is therefore advisable to take note of our information on data processing at regular intervals.
In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website and the functions offered on it. Personal data is all data that can be related to your person, e.g. Name, address, email addresses, user behaviour...
- Name and contact details of the data controller
Mohaba GmbH & Co. KG
Director: Guido Schlepütz
Tel: 02421 – 91 11 0
Fax: 02421 – 91 11 66
as the competent authority.
- COLLECTION AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA AS WELL AS THEIR TYPE, PURPOSE AND USE
- When visiting the website
When using the website https://www.mohaba.de for information purposes only, information is automatically sent to the server of our website by the browser used on your end device if you do not transmit information to us in any other way. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automatic deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT),
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Access Status/HTTP Status Code,
- The amount of data transmitted in each case,
- Website from which the access is made (referrer URL),
- Browser used
- The operating system of your computer and its interface,
- The name of your access provider and
- The language and version of the browser software
The above data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring smooth connection of the website,
- Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
- Assessment of system security and stability, and
- For other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest is derived from the above purposes of data collection. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
- When using our contact form
For questions of any kind, we offer you the possibility to contact us via a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid email address so that we know who the request is from and so that we can respond to it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out under Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. a GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily given consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of your request.
- When using further functions and offers of our website
- In addition to the purely informative use of our website and the contact form, we offer various services that you can
use if you are interested. For this purpose, you will usually be required to provide additional personal data that we
need and use to provide the service in question.
- In some cases we use external service providers to process your data. They have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly inspected.
- In addition, we may share your personal information with third parties when we work with partners to offer promotions, contests, contracts or similar services. You will receive more detailed information on this when you provide your personal data or in the following description of the offer.
- If you have consented to the processing of your data when using other functions and offers on our website, you can revoke this consent at any time. Such a withdrawal will affect the lawfulness of the processing of your personal data after you have notified us of it.
- Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data for the use of further functions and offers of our website on a balancing of interests, you can object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the performance of a contract with you, which is shown by us in each case in the following functional description. If you lodge such an objection, we will ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data in the way we have done. In the event of your legitimate objection, we will review the situation and either cease or adapt the data processing or provide you with our compelling legitimate grounds on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
- Of course, you can object at any time to the processing of your personal data when using other functions and offers on our website for the purposes of advertising and data analysis. You can notify us of your objections to the advertising using the contact details above:
3. DISCLOSURE OF DATA
Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only share your personal information with third parties if:
- You have given your express consent to this under Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. a GDPR,
- The disclosure is necessary under Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f GDPR for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data
- There is a legal duty to disclose data under Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. c GDPR, as well as
- It is legally permissible and necessary, under Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. b GDPR for the processing of contractual relations with you.
AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION THROUGH COOKIES
In the cookie, information is stored that relates to the respective end device used. This does not mean, however, that we thereby obtain direct knowledge of your identity.
In addition, in order to optimise user-friendliness, we also use temporary cookies which are stored on your terminal device for a certain period of time. When you visit our site again to use our services, it is automatically recognised that you have already been with us and which entries and settings you have made, so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies are used for the above purposes to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties under Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can set your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or so that a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, completely disabling cookies may prevent you from using all the features of our website.
COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF DATA WHEN USING GOOGLE ANALYTICS
5. ANALYSIS TOOLS
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a GDPR, insofar as consent is required and has been given by you, as well as Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. With the tracking measures we use, we want to ensure that our website is geared to the needs of our customers and is continuously optimised. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimising our offer for you. These interests are to be considered legitimate within the meaning of the abovementioned provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
a. Google Analytics 1
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies" (see 4.), which are stored on your computer and which enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In the event that IP anonymisation is activated on this website, however, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
- The IP address transmitted by your browser within the scope of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
- This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". This means that IP addresses are processed in a shortened form so that they cannot be traced back to a specific person. Insofar as the data collected about you has a personal reference, this is therefore immediately excluded and the personal data is thus immediately deleted.
- We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained enable us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases where personal data is transferred to the US, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-context. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR or, if consent is required and you have given it, Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a GDPR. https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. Rechtsgrundlage für die Nutzung von Google Analytics ist Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO bzw., sofern eine Einwilligung erforderlich und von Ihnen erteilt worden sein sollte, Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO..
- Third party information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436?1001.
User conditions: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html,
Overview of data protection:
as well as the data protection regulations:
- This website uses the online advertising service Google AdSense, through which you can be presented with advertising tailored to your interests. We do this to show you advertisements that may interest you, to make our website more interesting to you. For this purpose, statistical information about you is collected and processed by our advertising partners. These advertisements can be recognised by the reference "Google Ads" in the respective advertisement
- By visiting our website, Google receives the information that you have accessed our website. For this purpose, Google uses a web beacon to set a cookie on your computer. The data mentioned under 2. a. of this declaration are transmitted. We have no control over the data collected, nor are we aware of the full extent of the data collection and retention period. Your data will be transferred to the USA and evaluated there. If you are logged in with your Google account, your data can be directly assigned to it. If you don't want to be connected to your Google profile, you'll need to sign out. It is possible that this data will be passed on to third parties and authorities commissioned by Google. The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR. [EITHER: This website does not serve third party ads through Google AdSense]. [OR: This website also has third party Google AdSense ads enabled. The above data may be transferred to these third party providers (mentioned at https://support.google.com/dfp_sb/ answer/94149).]
- You can prevent the installation of Google AdSense cookies in several ways: a) by setting your browser software accordingly, in particular by suppressing third-party cookies so that you do not receive third-party ads; b) by disabling Google's interest-based ads via the link http://www.google.de/ads/preferences, this setting being deleted when you delete your cookies; c) by disabling the interest-based ads of the providers that are part of the self-regulatory campaign "About Ads" via the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices, this setting being deleted when you delete your cookies; d) by permanently disabling them in your Firefox, Internetexplorer or Google Chrome browsers via the link http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. We would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this offer.
c. Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
- We use the offer of Google Adwords to draw attention to our attractive offers with the help of advertising media (so-called Google Adwords) on external websites. We can determine how successful the individual advertising measures are in relation to the data of the advertising campaigns. We do this to show you advertisements that are of interest to you, to make our website more interesting to you, and to provide a fair calculation of advertising costs.
- These advertising media are delivered by Google via so-called "AdServers". For this purpose, we use ad server cookies that can be used to measure certain parameters for measuring success, such as the display of ads or clicks by users. If you access our website via a Google ad, Google Adwords will store a cookie on your PC. These cookies usually expire after 30 days and are not used to identify you personally. The analysis values stored for this cookie are usually the unique cookie ID, the number of ad impressions per placement (frequency), the last impression (relevant for post-view conversions) and opt-out information (marking that the user no longer wishes to be addressed).
- These cookies allow Google to recognize your Internet browser. When a user visits certain pages of an Adwords Purchaser's website and the cookie stored on their computer has not yet expired, Google and the Purchaser can recognize that the user has clicked on the ad and been redirected to that page. A different cookie is assigned to each Adwords Purchaser. Cookies therefore cannot be tracked across Adwords customers' websites. We ourselves do not collect and process any personal data in the above advertising measures. We only receive statistical evaluations from Google. Based on these evaluations, we can see which of the advertising measures used are particularly effective. We do not receive any further data through the use of the advertising material, in particular we cannot identify any users on the basis of this information.
- Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection with Google's server. We have no influence on the scope and further use of the data collected by Google through the use of this tool and therefore inform you according to our state of knowledge: Through the integration of AdWords Conversion, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding part of our website or clicked on an advertisement from us. If you are registered with a Google service, Google can associate the visit with your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, there is a possibility that the provider will learn and store your IP address.
- You can prevent participation in this tracking process in various ways: a) by setting your browser software accordingly, in particular the suppression of third-party cookies will result in you not receiving third-party advertising; b) by disabling cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser so that cookies from the domain "www.googleadservices.com", https://www.google.de/settings/ads, deleting this setting when you delete your cookies; c) by disabling the interest-based ads of the providers that are part of the self-regulatory campaign "About Ads" via the link http:// www.aboutads.info/choices, deleting this setting when you delete your cookies; d) by permanently disabling them in your browsers Firefox, Internetexplorer or Google Chrome at the link http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. We would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this offer.
In addition to Adwords Conversion, we use the Google Remarketing application. This is a procedure we would like to use to address you again. Through this application, our advertisements may be displayed to you as you continue to use the Internet after visiting our website. This is done with the help of cookies, which are stored in your browser and through which your usage behaviour is recorded and evaluated by Google when you visit various websites. In this way, Google can determine your previous visit to our website. According to its own information, Google does not merge the data collected in the course of remarketing with your personal data, which may be stored by Google. According to Google, pseudonymisation is used in particular for remarketing.
e. DoubleClick by Google
- Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection with Google's server. We have no influence on the scope and further use of the data collected by Google through the use of this tool and therefore inform you according to our state of knowledge: Through the integration of DoubleClick, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding part of our website or clicked on an advertisement from us. If you are registered with a Google service, Google can associate the visit with your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, there is a possibility that the provider will learn and store your IP address.
- The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR. Further information on DoubleClick by Google can be found at https://www.google.de/doubleclick and http://support.google.com/adsense/answer/2839090 and on Google's data protection in general: https://www.google. de/intl/en/policies/privacy. Alternatively, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) website at http://www.networkadvertising.org. Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-context.
USE OF FACEBOOK SOCIAL PLUGINS
6. Social Media Plug-ins
a.) We use social media plug-ins from Facebook. We use the so-called two-click solution. This means that when you visit our site, initially no personal data is passed on to the provider of the plug-ins. You can recognize the provider of the plug-in by the sign on the box above its initial letter or logo. We give you the opportunity to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. Only when you click on the marked field and thereby activate it, does the plug-in provider receive the information that you have accessed the corresponding page of our online offer. In addition, the data mentioned under 2. a. of this declaration will be transmitted. In the case of Facebook, according to the provider in Germany, the IP address is anonymized immediately after collection. By activating the plug-in, your personal data will be transmitted to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (for US providers in the USA). Since the plugin provider collects data in particular via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies via your browser's security settings before clicking on the greyed-out box.
b.) We have neither influence on the collected data and data processing operations, nor are we aware of the full extent of the data collection, the purposes of the processing, the storage periods. We also have no information about the deletion of the collected data by the plugin provider.
c.) The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for non-logged-in users) for the display of needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, such that you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this right. Through the plug-ins, we offer you the opportunity to interact with the social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR.
d.) The data transmission takes place irrespective of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in to the plug-in provider, the data we collect is directly assigned to your account with the plug-in provider. If you click on the activated button and link to the page, for example, the plugin provider also stores this information in your user account and shares it publicly with your contacts. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, in order to avoid an assignment to your profile with the plugin provider.
Facebook Inc, 1601 s California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; further information on data collection: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/ privacy/your-info-on-other#applications as well as http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo. Facebook has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-context.
GOOGLE MAPS AND GOOGLE TAG MANAGER
7. Google Maps
a.) On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. This way we can show you interactive maps directly on the website and you can use the map function conveniently
b.) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under point 2 a. of this declaration will be transmitted. This happens irrespective of whether Google provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or to tailor its website to your needs. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for users who are not logged in) for the provision of tailored advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles. To exercise this right, you must contact Google.
This website uses the Google Tag Manager. This service allows website tags to be managed through a single interface. The Google Tool Manager only implements tags. This means that no cookies are used and no personal data is collected. The Google Tool Manager triggers other tags, which in turn can collect data. However, Google Tag Manager does not have access to this data. If a deactivation was made on domain or cookie level, it remains for all tracking tags, provided that these are implemented with the Google Tag Manager.
RECAPTCHA AND GOOGLE WEB FONTS
To protect your requests via the contact form, we use the service reCAPTCHA of the company Google Inc. (Google). The query is used to distinguish whether the input was made by a human or mistakenly by automated, machine processing. The query includes the transmission of the IP address and possibly further data required by Google for the reCAPTCHA service to Google. For this purpose, your entries are transmitted to Google and used there. In the event that IP anonymisation is activated on this website, however, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of this service. The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of reCaptcha is not merged with other data from Google. For these data the deviating data protection regulations of the company Google apply. For more information about Google's privacy practices, please visit: https://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/.
10. Google Web Fonts
We use so-called web fonts on this website, which are provided by Google for the uniform display of fonts. When you visit a website, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache in order to display texts and fonts correctly.
For this purpose, the browser you use must establish a connection to Google's servers. This enables Google to recognise that our website has been accessed via your IP address. In the interest of a uniform and appealing presentation of our online offer, Google Web Fonts are used. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR.
If your browser does not support web fonts, a default font from your computer will be used.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT AND OBJECTION
11. Rights of the data subject
You are entitled to:
- Information about your personal data processed by us under Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- under Art. 16 GDPR, to demand the immediate correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- under Art. 17 GDPR to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal duty, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data under Art. 18 GDPR, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to the deletion and we no longer require the data, but you need them for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you object to the processing under Art. 21 GDPR;
- under Art. 20 GDPR, the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
- under Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, you may revoke your consent at any time. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing, which was based on this consent, for the future and
- Complaint to a supervisory authority under Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our company headquarters for this purpose.
12. Right of appeal
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests under Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data under Article 21 GDPR, provided that there are grounds for doing so which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will exercise without specifying a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. Data security
We use the widely used SSL (Secure Socket Layer) procedure within the website visit in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the address or lower status bar of your browser.
In addition, we use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection statement at any time on the website at https://www.mohaba.de/unternehmen/datenschutzerklaerung/
1 The data protection authorities require the conclusion of a data processing contract for the permitted use of Google Analytics. A corresponding template is offered by Google at http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/ de.pdf.