- To produce the optimum quality we require vector data. The graphics must consist of paths or vectors. This facilitates infinite scaling.
- If you have created your data in Photoshop and have no way of vectoring it, take care to ensure that each colour is created on a separate plane.
- If your artwork consists of scans or images, these should be saved with a resolution of at least 400 dpi. Single-colour images should have a resolution of at least 1200 dpi.
- Graphics and images used in your artwork must also be supplied.
Save your artwork as one of the following formats:
- *.pdf (PDF file) preferred
- *.ai (Illustrator up to version CS 5.1)
- *.indd (InDesign CS 5.5)
- *.eps (EPS file)
- *.psd (Photoshop file)
- QuarkXPress up to version 9.1
- CorelDraw 12.0
Texts and lines
- To avoid problems, texts should be converted to paths or curves.
- The font size must not deceed 7pt.
- Lines should be at least 1,2pt thick.
- Due to our printing processes, colours must be created as Pantone colours. White must be declared as separate colour.
- Colour gradients are possible to a limited extent, but can be achieved by gridding of the spot colour.
- You can also deliver colour-separate documents (each colour represented separately as black). We will join them together based on your preview-PDF.
- CD, DVD, USB Stick
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org